Have Our Team Call You
NYC Boiler Repair
All the surrounding surface areas will be covered, and no mess will remain once the job is finished. Prior to setup, we usually drop off the materials needed for your repair or installation ahead of time so you are given advanced notice before we begin.
If you have any concerns about the boiler, all the required documentation and paperwork will be provided to you before we begin any repair or installment.
We provide different warranty options that range between 1 to 5 year periods, depending on the equipment used and length of contract.
Apart from supplying efficient installation service, we likewise supply extra parts, and repair services which are always provided by one of our New York boiler repair technicians.
This leads to saving you money and time while maintaining compatibility, safety standards, and assurances that your boiler will run optimally for many years.
Each and every engineer in our business are backed by expert certifications and years of experience in the boiler installation and repair industry.
We assure you that they are frequently trained and certified, so that the latest equipment, processes and security standards are utilized for your boiler installation in New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, The Bronx), and North New Jersey.
Not only do we provide some of the cheapest boiler services in those areas, but we also offer boiler emergency assistance as well.
Do I Need a New Boiler?
If you are unsure whether or not to invest in a boiler repair company like us, we suggest you consider the below before giving us a call.
- Age of Current Boiler – Our experience tells us that life expectancy for cast iron boilers in our area is 20-25 years. While they are relatively new to the industry, manufacturers are telling us that life span for condensing boilers is 15 years.
- Your House Isn’t Comfy – Do you have a difficult time keeping your home warm? This could be the sign of an aging boiler or perhaps an improperly sized system. Despite the cause, you want your house heating unit to do its job!
Have Our Team Call You
- Regular and/or Costly Boiler Repair Services- If your boiler is starting to need repairs on an almost annual basis, it’s near the end of its life expectancy. Contrary to heaters that typically have longer warranties, many boiler repairs run out warranty after 5 years. Out of warranty repairs can cost $1,000 or more.
- Leakages – Water dripping from the boiler can be a sign that it’s time to change your boiler. In addition to the hazard of damaging your property, a dripping boiler can leave you without heat when you require it most.
- Your Utility Bills Are Expensive – As a boiler ages, the wear and tear in addition to damage brought on by lime build up on the heat exchanger will trigger your boiler to run less efficiently. To compensate, your boiler will run a lot longer to satisfy the same temperature levels. This results in greater energy costs. Newer designs– even cast iron boilers– are more efficient today. We provide you details, as well as assistance in order to make boiler installation quick and easy.
LES Water Heater & Boiler Repairs & Installation
Give our friendly team a call.
We'd love to help you.